Brain over Matter! In order to live a thoughtful & successful life, both professionally & interpersonally
- Making a Happy Family
- How to Use Your Brain to Achieve your Full Potential
- Longevity and What We Can Do About It
- The Secret to Being a Powerful Woman
- Overcoming Challenges with Aging Loved Ones
- The Struggles of People with Concussion: Brain disorders
- The Benefits of Happy Experiences
- Promoting Morality via Psychology
- Get motivated to accomplish your full potential!
Katy Drorit Gaines, Ph.D.: Dr. Dee (Drorit) – “The brain controls and influences our lives, how we process our environment, and everything that we do.”
It is crucial to know the changes in the brain over time, gender differences in the brain, and the aging of the brain in order to live a thoughtful and successful life, both professionally and interpersonally.
Dr. Gaines has a varied experience in multiple settings, both in research and clinically, in treating and researching substance abuse, criminology, brain disorders, concussions, and military psychology.
Learn the brain’s influence over your life from a positive, healing perspective, and get motivated to accomplish your full potential!
Book Katy Drorit Gaines, Ph.D.: aka, Dr. Dee for your Event!