- Retailers lose millions of dollars to dishonest customers, employees and vendors. No retailer is immune to these problems.
- Loss prevention programs and techniques
- Tools necessary to reduce employee theft as well as losses from customers and vendors.
- Explanation of causes of Inventory Shrinkage
- How to calculate inventory shrinkage.
- Prevention Strategies: Procedures that are in place to reduce employee theft
Keith J. O’Brien, CFE, (Certified Fraud Examiners): Provider of loss prevention programs on retail loss prevention. Provide retailers with a basic awareness of the ways losses occur and the strategies to prevent them.
Provide forensic accounting services for retailers.
CMA: Certified Management Accountant
ASP: Accredited Security Professional
CFE: Certified Fraude Examiner
CPP: Certified Protection Professional
Books by Keith J. O’Brien, CMA, ASP, CFE, CPP