- Dealing with Difficult People
- Where Am I Going? Re-discovering Life’s Roadmaps
- Conflict Resolution and Confrontation Skills
- Laughter Therapy – Learning to Laugh Through Lifes Greatest Trials
Keith Lowry, audiences respond positively to his wonderful blend of humor and wisdom. Lowry’s unique style of edutainment keeps audiences laughing and learning.
Lowry’s extensive experience turns each session into a gold-mine of ideas and revelations that participants can take back and put to use immediately.
He has delivered over 2000 programs, in every U.S. and Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, and Ireland.
With an undergraduate degree in communications, and a graduate degree in education, his training and experiences, shared so deftly in his engaging stories and anecdotes, keep audiences spellbound and learning throughout every session.
Books by Keith Lowry
- Becoming Velcro in our Non-Stick World – Creating Relationships that Stick: (currently still on the typewriter)