- Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™ The Secrets to Understanding Yourself and Others
- What Do You Really Value? Learn What Motivates Self and Others!
- Why Don’t You Sell The Way That I Buy?™
- Deliberate Leadership Creating Success Through Your Leadership Style
- The Quest for Purpose: A Self-Discovery Process To Find It And Live It!
- Transforming Leadership – Foundational Skills Required by EVERY Leader to Succeed in the 21st Century
- Dying to Live: Breakthrough Health, Wellness and Stress Reduction Practices
Ken F. Keis, Ph.D., is a authority on personal style (personality) and behavioral assessment strategies, and an expert in leadership, purpose, and wellness.
Experts on how assessment strategies and processes can not only increase but multiple your success rate
He has authored over 4 million words of content, including 500 articles, 4 books, and a dozen assessments to help others realize their full potential.
Dr. Keis has worked with many high-profile companies, associations, and industry groups.
He is a highly sought-after author and media guest.
Ken is also the host of Secrets of Success™ with over 200 episodes.
His most recent books include:
Why Aren’t You More Like Me?
The Quest For Purpose
Books by Ken F. Keis, Ph.D.
- Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™ Discover the Secrets to Understanding Yourself and Others
- Deliberate Leadership Creating Success Through Personal Style
- The Quest For Purpose A Self-Discovery Process To Find It And Live It!