Ken’s values and business philosophy are simple and straightforward — while profit and opportunity carry great importance to our welfare and growth, they are a distant second place to fairness and personal credibility.
- Improved Working Relationships!
- Role Model Leadership
- What are your business vulnerabilities?
- How can you significantly increase the potential of a current user becoming a repeat purchaser of your product?
- Strategic thinking for creating competitive advantage
- Do you get more or less
- How to make your business and its
- Pricing is the second most critical business building strategy. It is your profit generator that pays for increasing costs, that funds aggressive business building programs and provides you, the business owner, your reward.
Ken Lerman as brand manager / director began building well known Fortune 100 businesses and brands for H.J. Heinz and Johnson & Johnson Baby Products Company.
There he developed Value Added Business Strategies which he brought to Pizza Hut/Pepsico as Director of Pizza Marketing as the company successfully grew its dominant market share and strong profitability. Ken then applied his Value Added Business Strategies within the Mexican quick service restaurant category where he helped direct the business growth of the leading central U.S. brand, Taco Tico
Ken’s passion is in building business profitability, with the business owner and their managers, in large and small companies across diverse categories and industries throughout North America. Ken has met and assisted the very finest of U.S. business owners develop their market potentials through Value Added Business Strategies.