- Check Your Zipper: Priceless Advice for What to do When You Are the Center of Attention
- Tapping Potential: Achieving What You Want with the Abilities You Already Have
- Keys to Winning Sales Presentations
- The 4 Aces of Communication
Ken J. Lodi enables individuals to identify, develop and deliver their talents.
Ken is dedicated to understanding the attributes of great companies and high achievers, and captured those core behaviors in his programs.
He believes that your talents are your greatest resource, and illustrates how to explore your talent-based activities and put them to productive use.
Ken began writing presentations and pitch meetings in the Financial Services Sector for companies such as Lehman Bros., Bank of Boston, Fidelity Investments, and Entertainment Companies such as Disney, MTV and Warner Bros., and speaking on a variety of business topics.
Microsoft, LEXUS, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Warner Bros., Aetna Life Insurance, and Shire Pharmaceuticals.
His passion for “word-smithing” earned him the moniker,
He has spoken to scores of Fortune 100 companies, and has been featured on Fox and NBC news as a subject matter expert.
He is in demand because be blends solid information in clever and memorable anecdotes that inspire listeners.
Like bamboo, his talents are versatile.
He has appeared as a guest on numerous radio shows, as well as performed voiceovers for corporate videos and national radio ads.
Ken says talents are transferable to a variety of opportunities, and demonstrates this truth in his chosen business quests.
He inspires audiences, and promote Social Responsibility projects.
Books by Kenneth J. Lodi
- The Bamboo Principle: The Roots Beneath Results
- Tapping Potential: Achieving what you want with the Abilities you Already Have
- Front & Center: Presenting Ideas Clearly, Concisely and with Confidence
- Check Your Zipper