- Compelling Communication Strategies: Xceptionalize your complaints!
- Art of Leadership- a trip towards Trust
- How? When You Don’t Know How: Toolbox that will help you tap into your potential
- A positive outlook in an inherently negative situation: Unemployed
- Business: Managing in an Attention Deficit Society
- Leadership now & beyond.
- The Tiger – Unleashing The Entrepreneur Within
- Unlimited Sales Potential
- Goals – what you see is what you get!
Kevin Kelly ensures an inspirational, informative, and congruent presentation. Kevin is a leading authority on entrepreneurship, leadership, sales and personal excellence.
Expect to be stirred and shaken.
He has inspired, informed and stirred thousands of business leaders, teachers, community activists, and personal development enthusiasts.
Xceptionalize your complaints!
One of the low points of 2011 was a further drop in customer service levels.
Complaints are a very unique opportunity to strengthen the relationship with the client – an opportunity to bring the client further on the continuum from customer to friend.
Remembers customers leave – friends tend to stick with you through thick and thin!.
So the question to ponder today is how can I exceed “customers” expectations – how can I Xceptionalize my offering?
Questions like “when was the last time I got business for my client?” will push you in the right direction.!
The customer as we know it… is dead! RIP!
Books by Kevin Kelly