- Yes, you can learn to…lead with influence!
- Mastering Persuasion By Not Persuading
- Develop Your Future Leaders Through Invitations
- Handwritten thank you notes are of the special variety. These demonstrate thought, caring, specificity, and genuineness.
- Living & Working With Sometimes Difficult People
- Team Building…Tactics That Work
- Connect With Your Audience Don’t Just Communicate
- Creativity: Fostering & Facilitating Innovation
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
Kevin O’Connor, taking technical professionals to the next level of Leadership.
Kevin E. O’Connor, specializes in leadership, especially for technically trained professionals leading teams of fellow professionals.
Have you ever known a physician, engineer, pharmaceutical executive, an industry expert, workshop presenter, architect or any other technical professional who was promoted to lead a team based not on their team-leading abilities, but based instead on his or her own performance?
Kevin works with these professionals to help them construct and lead teams of their former peers…a challenging job with some very tough critics. Yet, these skills can be learned.
Books by Kevin O’Connor
Book Kevin O’Connor for your Event!