- Stress, Change and Organizational Skills Expert
- Change, choices and effective re-decisions — to let go of clutter, distractions, stress, confusion, despair and fear — in every area.
- Reclaim your balance, peace and joy now.
- The 10 Keys to Stop Procrastinating
- A guide to life transitions, change, choices and effective redecisions
Kim Wolinski, MSW: Got Clutter?
Clutter isn’t just the piles of paper on your desk, clothes and miscellaneous stuff falling out of your closet or a garage so full of who knows what that a car hasn’t seen the inside of it for 20 years!
There are many kinds of clutter that I help you to deal with – before they deal with you.
There are 3 Kinds of Clutter: Inner, Outer and Other
1. INNER: Emotions, thoughts, opinions, beliefs and perceptions
2. OUTER: Material stuff and things in our environment
3. OTHER: People and boundaries with them
They overlap. Start on one, the others will be affected positively or negatively.
WARNING: Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better!
Bottomline: Life’s too short to keep dealing with the same old “stuff” (mental, material or relationships) over and over again!
“You should own your possessions (and thoughts), your possessions (and thoughts) should not own you!”
1) Dedicated to guiding people through life transitions, change, choices and effective re-decisions – to let go of clutter, distractions and dispair in every area.
2) A hands-on Organizing for home or office, attic, car or barn!
Dr. DeClutter: Providing Practical Ideas, Effective Resources and Professional Advice on Organizing – Bringing Chaos to Order Throughout Your Entire Life, Laced with Stories, Motivation, Inspiration and Fun!
Books by Kim Wolinski, MSW