- Complete Customer Service — Internal and External
- Proactive Communication For Empowerment
- Management Skills – Coaching and Mentoring Your Employees
- Effective Telephone Communications – Voice Mail, E-Mail, Pager and Fax Etiquette
- Social Etiquette – Dining / Networking
- Dress With and For Success
- Women finding balance in life, staying true to themselves and being genuine in all areas of their lives.
Kim Zoller: You may not be remembered for good manners, but you certainly will be remembered for bad manners. Whether you are on an interview or dining with co-workers or clients, appropriate table manners make you more competitive. If you know how to handle yourself properly, you can forget about which fork to use and get down to business.
Books by Kim Zoller