- Smarter, Better, Faster, – How to Make Good Decisions More Often
- Unleash Your Team’s Creativity
- Elevating Your Process and Performance
- Critical Thinking Skills to Get Ahead in Your work & in Your Life
- Leverage Your Team Talent
- Levers to Create a Constructive Culture
- Team leadership, culture & building
- Master of Ceremonies: M/C
- Professional Panel Moderator
Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CPF Master: In a world of incredible change and chaos, where decisions are made in the blink of an eye. She helps leaders and their teams make informed decisions in this volatile and uncertain world.
In this highly interactive and thought-provoking presentation, you will be able to:
- Identify common traps that cause poor or faulty reasoning
- Discover simple techniques to prevent yourself from falling into these traps
- Learn an easy step, a process that will allow you and your teams to be brilliant!
Smarter Decisions ♦ Greater Confidence ♦ Outstanding Outcomes
Challenging their traditional notions about teamwork.
- A catalyst for collaboration – achieving extraordinary results, “Main Stage Conversationalist” engaging and involving your audience in shaping the content.
Receive a road map for greater employee innovation, team empowerment and productivity throughout your entire organization.
Find out how to structure, motivate and manage powerful project teams to solve any business challenge. Business “teams” have taken most organizations by storm.
The use of well-managed cross-functional teams has led to dramatic improvements in business innovation, productivity and levels of customer service for companies in all sectors.
Program has been designed to incorporate the most effective leadership and teambuilding strategies for today’s changing environment.
In an engaging and interactive way, Kristin presents concrete, practical concepts, tools and techniques that your audience can immediately apply and see substantive results.
Kristin has worked with organizations ranging from Fortune 500s, academia, military, government and nonprofits.
Her programs have become instrumental in helping teams achieving higher performance and exceptional results smoothly and more collaboratively.
What You Will Learn
1. A personal and organizational diagnostic to enhance your team leadership skills
2. Techniques to ensure results-driven team meetings
3. Teams and organizational change – structuring for success
4. Managing individual team members for maximum productivity and job satisfaction
5. 360º feedback and specific teambuilding instruments to apply back at the office
6. Analyze and understand your current strengths and weaknesses as a team leader
7. Develop the most appropriate style of leadership for handling people during the team development cycle
8. Ensure team style is aligned with the company culture
9. Deal with different types of individual team members: over-achievers, underachievers, mavericks and conformists
10. Use power and influence appropriately to achieve common objectives
11. Motivate teams during change
12. Develop crisis management strategies
Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CPF, one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy, and first woman stationed onboard a sea-going buoy tender. She shares her concrete approach to teambuilding with a treasure trove of practical concepts, tools and techniques, that you will be able to apply immediately to see positive, substantive results.
Ignite your team to produce extraordinary results!
Kristin Arnold is known for her practical and concrete approach to helping teams think things through in order to make better decisions and achieve sustainable, substantive results.
A wide range of clients depend on her for insight into what works best for teams today: Challenger Space Center for Space Science Education, KPMG, Make-A-Wish, Marathon Oil Company, Mercedes Benz USA, Mutual Funds Dealer Association, Nature Conservancy, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Raytheon Corporation, US Armed Forces, U.S, Food & Drug Administration, U.S. Naval Institute….
Master of Ceremonies – Emcee
Your teams have been sheltering in place. They need to come back to the office…but it won’t be the same as before. Kristin Arnold can help you and your teams to strategize and transition to a productive “new normal”.
Books by Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CPF Master
- Boring to Bravo: Proven Presentation Techniques to Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience to Action
- Team Basics: Practical Strategies for Team Success
- Team Energizers: Fifty Practical Team Activities
- Improve Team Communication
- Powerful Panels: A Step-By-Step Guide to Moderating Lively and Informative Panel Discussions at Meetings, Conferences and Conventions
- 123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion
Book Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CPF Master for your Event!