- Maximize people performance
- Define the people performance standards that apply to the three basic working relationships
- People-Smart Organizations
- Smart People Work People Smart
- Enthusiasm From the Inside Out
- The Power of Optimism
- Leading Change While Dancing With Resistance
Larry Cole, Ph.D. has worked with organizations who want to improve the efficiency of individual performance and working relationships to maximize people performance. He champions the concept that “frustration is your best friend®” and has pioneered a data-based system to improve people performance.
The author of four books and over 50 articles Larry offers timely topics that will benefit your people and your organization. Larry earned a Ph.D. in psychology and a professional career that includes teaching, talk-show host, and Vice President of a marketing research firm.
Books by Larry Cole, Ph.D.
- Frustration is Your Organization’s Best Friend
- People-$mart Leaders: Maximize People, Performance & Profits: Addresses the challenge to use real-time data
- Teamwork in Poultry Production
- Communication in Grower Relations and Teamwork In Poultry Production
- Teamwork in Poultry Production: Improving Grower and Employee Interpersonal Skills
- Communication in Poultry Grower Relations”