- Going Stealth: How NOT Calling It: Wellness’ Can Be Your Secret Weapon
- Manager on the Move: Keys to Building a Winning Team That Thrives
- Please, Don’t Have a Seat: Simple Steps to Fight Back Against the New Smoking
- The Engagement Imperative: From Carrots & Sticks to Creating Meaning
- Living with Vitality: The Essentials to a Life Well Led
- Well-Being Is Hard to Measure: How Can Businesses Show Impact?
- Nudges & Cues: Building an Infrastructure to Make Well-Being Easy & “Normal”
- Wellness Is Too Negative: Start with What’s Right to Maximize Impact
Laura Putnam, is a movement-builder in the world of health and wellness. jam-packed with energy, insights and humor –
Laura is ready to revolutionize your organization.
Her mission is to get organizations “in motion,” Laura has worked with a range of organizations from Fortune 500s to government agencies to academic institutes and nonprofits.
Laura provides a fresh perspective on how to promote employee well-being in the workplace. She gives your audience tools for integrating wellness into your existing employee development strategy in more creative, humane, and effective ways.
Based on the latest research and backed by real-world examples and case studies, this guide provides you and you and your employers with the tools they need to start making a difference in their employees’ health and happiness, by promoting an overall culture of well-being throughout your organization.
You’ll find concrete, actionable advice for tackling the massive obstacle of behavioral change, and learn how to design and implement an approach that can most benefit your organization.
She is the recipient of the
American Heart Association’s “2020 Impact” award and
the National Wellness Institute’s “Circle of Leadership” award.
Laura knows how to get things moving and she invigorates workplaces on a daily basis in a highly effective way.
Laura is an expert in motivation, behavior change, human performance improvement and building healthier, happier and more innovative organizations.
Laura holds a Bachelor’s degree from Stanford University in International Relations and a Masters degree in Education from Brown University.
“Laura Putnam’s insights coupled with compelling stories and tangible action items will help any organization adopt a more creative approach to transforming culture and creating well-being at work.”
Books by Laura Putnam, MA