- Motivating & Retaining Good Employees Performance
- Employees Supervisory Skills for Change
- Creating Exceptional Service Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Staying Upbeat: Day after Day Problem Solving in 30 Seconds or Less
- Conflict Management
- Managing Time & Priorities
- Creating & Delivering Powerful Presentations
Laura Barron specializes in helping companies implement change, develop their leaders and managers and increase customer loyalty. She works with companies who want to improve their employee productivity and build stronger customer relationships, and with managers who want their employees to take initiative and solve problems.
Ms. Barron has held key managerial positions in one of the country’s largest utilities, including customer service, training and development, project management, travel services and commercial interior design. Clients find Ms. Barron’s high energy and “real world” approach both engaging and immediately usable by their managers and employees. Her business experience enables her to apply first-hand knowledge and skills in meeting her client’s needs. Her effectiveness stems from her belief in people, as well as from customizing program to meet client’s specific needs.
Ms. Barron has a B.S. and M.B.A. provides consulting, customized seminars, workshops and keynote speeches. Increasing individual & organizational effectiveness in dealing with change, leadership, communication & service.