- How to do More in Less Time
- How to Get Things Done
- Perform at Your Productive Best
Laura Stack, MBA, Premier expert in productivity™. She helps professionals, leaders, and teams execute more efficiently, increase results, and save time at work.
She provides productivity programs to help attendees achieve Maximum Results in Minimum Time®.
She is the author of six book.
Laura has been featured by the CBS Early Show, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times and is a columnist for The Business Journal, Success Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
Widely regarded as one of the leading experts in the field of human performance and workplace issues, Laura has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, and Forbes magazine. Laura has been a spokesperson for Microsoft, Dannon, belVita, 3M, Skillsoft, Office Depot, Day-Timer, and Xerox. Her client list includes top Fortune 500 companies, including Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Aramark, Bank of America, GM, Wells Fargo, and Time Warner, plus government agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service, the United States Air Force Academy, the Census Bureau, and the U.S. Senate.
Books by Laura Stack, MBA
- Execution IS the Strategy: How Leaders Achieve Maximum Results in Minimum Time
- What to Do When There’s Too Much to Do: Reduce Tasks, Increase Results, and Save 90 Minutes a Day
- SuperCompetent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best
- The Exhaustion Cure: Up Your Energy from Low to Go in 21 Days
- Find More Time: How to Get Things Done at Home, Organize Your Life, and Feel Great About It
- Leave the Office Earlier: The Productivity Pro Shows You How to Do More in Less Time…and Feel Great About It