- Fresh perspective on communication, working with people, and dealing with generation X.
- Building a team culture that values straight talk and rewards integrity
- How to lead people to exceed their wildest expectations
- Delivering Care from the Customer’s Perspective
- How to lead change in a changing world
- How to retain and gain customers by delivering the very best
Larry Johnson delivers content-rich, highly motivational programs on business ethics, leadership, change, customer service and managing with integrity. He program will grab you by the psychological lapels and shake you free of old perceptions and roadblocks!
Larry’s extensive client list numbers more than 150 and includes Harley-Davidson, McDonald’s, JP Morgan Chase Bank, Disneyland, American Express, and Lloyds of London.
Larry shows leaders how to create cultures where honesty and integrity flourish.
Larry shows managers how to lead change and motivate people to exceed themselves.
Larry shows those who do the work how to dazzle customers and embrace change.
And he does all this with engaging examples, stories, and a ton of outrageous humor.
Books by Laurence F. Johnson
- Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity
- EMPLOYEES FROM HELL: Part 1 How to turn them around or turn them out
- Customer Service: Reversing The Model of Failure!