- New Business Realities: Economic Growth, Disinflation, Competition, Key Planning Priorities
- Policy Issues for the Millenium: Health Care, Tax, Trade, Industrial, Regulation
- Preparing for the 21st Century Economy
- Key Business and Economic Trends
Dr. Chimerine, on economics has lent his advice and council to an impressive resume of major Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions and government agencies, providing private consultation on the state of the U.S. and world economics, specific industries and sectors, and the impact of economic conditions on decision making, budgeting, and strategic planning.
Books by Lawrence Chimerine, Ph.D.
- Business Opportunities and Practices in the Far East
- Raising Capital
- Economic Strategy
- The fall and rise of the American …
- Closing the trade gap with Japan
- NAFTA: making it better