- Strength-Based Parenting: Small Shifts Can Make a Positive Difference in Your Kids
- Positive Psychology in Schools: Positive Education Boosts Wellbeing & Achievement
- Build a Visible Wellbeing™ Culture in Your School
- Explores how, with small positive steps, we can make a huge impact on our wellbeing
- Warning: Being positive is not for the faint hearted!,
- Strengths at Work: Unlocking Energy & Engagement
- Gratitude Deficit Disorder
Lea Waters Ph.D. Psychologist, was featured in the ABC TV documentary Revolution School, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Time…
Professor Lea Waters Ph.D. is an academic, psychologist, author who specializes in positive education, parenting and organizations.
Her teachings have resonated all over the world, she has published over 90 scientific articles.
Lea’s TEDx talk, Warning: Being positive is not for the faint hearted, explores how, with small positive steps, we can make a huge impact on our well being.
Her talks offer her audience a unique blend of science and practice.
Past audiences have included: International Positive Education Association, International Positive Psychology Association, Academy of Management, International Conference on the Science of Happiness, Chinese International School of Hong Kong, Canadian Positive Psychology Association, Mexican National Conference on Happiness and New Zealand Association of Positive Psychology.
A gifted teacher and facilitator, Lea has been awarded many International and National Teaching Awards including the Management Educator of the Year Award Academy of Management and two National Teaching Excellence Awards.
Target Audience: Anyone working with or raising children and young adults: Parents, teachers, Principals, School Administrators, Counselors, Psychologist, School Nurses, Mental Health Staff, Family Therapists.
Books by Lea Waters Ph.D.
- The Strength Switch!: How the New Science of Strength-Based Parenting can Help Your Child and Your Teen to Flourish