- Your choice of Attitude!: The right choice can help you and your team
- Your leaders are the key to engaging employees’ minds and hearts so they deliver value for your organization.
- Winners never quit, and quitters never win: Winners always quit!
- Winners swap these pretty good habits for really great ones
- Personal Leadership
- Team Leadership
- Organization Leadership
Lee J. Colan, Ph.D. is is a high-energy executive, author and leadership expert.
Colan has built a track record of successfully managing the challenges of rapid organizational change.
Lee possesses an in-depth understanding of business, people and organizations. He blends this understanding with his corporate management experience to help leaders and companies grow.
From emerging companies to the Fortune 500, many organizations have experienced the positive impact of Lee’s practical approach, including:
Amedisyst American Heart Association – National Centert AmeriSource Bergen Specialty Groupt AT&T Wireless Servicest Crosstex Energy Servicest CVS/Pharmacyt Fossilt Foxworth-Galbraith Lumber Co.t International Papert Jiffy Lube Association of Franchiseest Jo-Ann Storest Johnson Controlst KPMGt Pegasus Solutionst Pier 1 Importst Safety-Kleent Senior Living Propertiest Texas Instrumentst TRANEt The Venetian Resort, Hotel & Casinot Voluntary Hospitals of America (VHA)t Yum! Brands
Lee worked in various leadership roles with American Airlines, Sandoz (Novartis) and FoxMeyer (McKesson). He also held consulting positions with two premier firms: Booz, Allen & Hamilton and William Mercer.
His last corporate post was as Vice President for Physician Reliance Network, one of the fastest growing NASDAQ companies at the time.
In addition to years of hands-on industry experience, Lee earned Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Lee has authored seven books, including two best sellers.
His practical advice has appeared in a wide variety of on-line and print publications including theFinancial Times, Networld, Healthweek, Wholesale Drug Magazine, Dallas Morning News and Stores.
Lee’s passion and enthusiasm create turbo-charged presentations and workshops that are energizing and engaging. He delivers practical, powerful tools participants can put to work right away.
Books by Lee J. Colan, Ph.D.
- Winners Always Quit … Seven Pretty Good Habits You Can Swap for Really Great Results
- Engaging the Hearts and Minds of all Your Employees
- Leadership Matters
- Orchestrating Attitude: Getting the Best from Yourself and Others
- 7 Moments that Define Excellent Leaders
- Passionate Performance