- Cultural Diversity
- Child’s Self-Esteem
Dr. Len Fellez programs focusing on Adolescents, Self-Esteem, and Peak Performance.
He is the founder and director of Kids Unlimited, an organization dedicated to the positive growth of children and their parents.
He combines the dramatic with humor for practical and applicable strategies and the responses from the audiences have been overwhelmingly positive.
Dr. Fellez has been a teacher and an administrator for many years. He has held posts in the Elementary, Junior High, and Senior High levels.
He has received numerous awards from the Local, State, and National organizations.
Increase your organization’s performance by enhancing individual and group effectiveness. Workshops, Seminars, and Training services:
· The Power of Innovative Thinking
· Self-Confidence and Peak Performance
· The Ten Steps for Effective Negotiations
· Powerful Presentation Skills for Fund Raising
· The Manager’s Role as Coach
· Customer Service – The Key to Winning Lifetime Consumers
· Goal Setting – Designing and Achieving Your Aspirations
· 100 Ways to Captivate Your Audience
· Building Effective Relationships – The Sum can be Greater than the Parts
· Aiming High – How Top Organizations Prosper Using the Power of One Vision
· Picking Your Battles – Prioritize What Is Worth Fighting For
· Marketing Your Leadership Talents
· Winning the Stress Battle
· Reward Your Employees Without Spending a Dime
· 100 Motivational Strategies that Work
· Negaholics – Handling Negativity in the Workplace
· Managing Multiple Responsibilities Successfully
· Situational Leadership – Matching Leadership
· Strategies to the Problem
· Teacher Expectations-Student Achievement
· Motivating the Reluctant Learner
· Adolescents’ Self Esteem
· Guerrilla Parenting
· Help! There’s a Teenager in my Home!
· Think Like A Leader – Master the Techniques of the World’s Top Leaders
· Learn to Listen – The Ten Keys to Effective Communication
Books by Len Fellez, Ph.D.