- Connections and build trust
- How to project a powerful yet inviting image through handshakes, eye contact mirroring, proximity and foot position
- Exuding confidence with the power of superposing
- Body language and the hidden messages they’re sending people with easy, simple fixes
Leo Cardenas is a body language expert who is passionate about helping people understand the power of non-verbal communication as a way to communicate, connect, and collaborate more effectively.
Leo learned to observe and listen with his eyes instinctively as a way to understand what others were trying to say to him.
Pursuing his passion in communication, creates programs and workshops for corporations and conferences that want to take advantage of body language superpowers.
A program designed to tackle awareness of your own body language. The M.I.N.D. system aims to improve any aspect of your body language to achieve maximum connection and trust with people and prospects.
- Senior Management
- Teams struggling with forward momentum or collaboration
- Managers of groups that want to get from good to great
- Front line employees who work with the public in high-stress or very visible situations (like doctors, nurses, healthcare, teachers, administrators, etc.)
The audience will leave with:
- an better awareness of their own body language and how non verbal communication affects team dynamics and atmosphere
- key tips on how to improve trust and sincerity through non verbal communication
- three to five specific techniques to boost collaboration, teamwork, and performance up to 30% in the next month
Leaders and executives are in charge of leading and creating high efficient teams. This program aims to improve upon the leadership and communication skills that executives possess and help them create a culture of enhanced communication.
This program is perfect for:
- New executives
- Transitioning executives
- Leadership training programs that want to develop middle management leaders into C-Suite executives
- Corporate, non-profit, or association leaders
- Incoming board members
The audience will leave with:
- Specific techniques on projecting the right image and building trust through handshakes, eye contact, mirroring, proximity, foot position and more.
- How to harness the power of super posing for confidence and success.
- Immediate ways to develop an executive level awareness for signs and signals of your body language for impactful connections.
- The audience will leave with:
- An awareness of their own body language and the non verbal cues we inadvertently put off
- Specific techniques on how to stop your brain from being a jerk and start being a team player
- A quick start guide that helps even the shyest introvert gain confidence and make friends with people they’ve never met before
” WOW! I learned so much about non-verbal communication. The content was valuable, well organized and well delivered!”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed Leo’s presentation. He provided great insight and busted a few myths about body language I believed. I have already started adopting some of the techniques he shared to improve my self confidence and better understand others.”
- “I just wanted to thank you for all the great insight you provided us about body language at our training. It was a lot of fun and interesting to learn the science behind our behaviors, how our brains don’t like to lie and ways we can make sure our posture matches our intent. Proceeding purposefully will no doubt help in times when I would have stumbled otherwise. Kind regards and best wishes to you.”
- I was thoroughly impressed with Leo’s presentation! Not only is he very personable and entertaining, but the information that was given is extremely useful. I never understood how much of a role our body language plays in our everyday interactions with others. I am now much more aware of what my body is saying to others while we are speaking and have begun to utilize the techniques given during his training on a daily basis. I was really excited to come home and share with my husband what I had learned and now I am able witness him put the same techniques into practice.”
“I didn’t realize how fun and helpful it could be to study body language. Leo’s presentation was engaging, entertaining, and most importantly, gave me tools that I can put to immediate use. The tools he shared are already helping me increase my confidence whether with just a few people or speaking in front of a larger group.”