- Executive Thinking and Development
- Organizational Excellence
- Women and Leadership
- Creating a Best of Breed Organization
- Succeeding in Quality Implementation
- Executive Success
Leslie L. Kossoff is a leading organizational thinker, specializing in strategy and corporate turnaround.
She has been providing guidance in the areas of executive and management development, and organizational strategy and excellence.
During that time, she has been assisting clients ranging from Fortune 100 to small and mid-sized firms in a broad range of industries in the United States and Europe.
Some of the industries she has served include insurance and financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, aerospace and defense, construction, transportation, consumer products, and software development.
She has published numerous articles on leadership, strategy, and organizational excellence.
Having written over one hundred articles in journals including the Financial Times and CEO Magazine, she is frequently quoted in Entrepreneur, Investor’s Business Daily and is a regular guest on the syndicated “Small Business Advocate” radio program.
Books by Leslie L. Kossoff
- Executive Thinking: The Dream, the Vision, the Mission Achieved
- Good To Great? – First, Let’s Get Past Mediocre
- Vision Or Prescience?
- Becoming A Corporate Entrepreneur – Building New Worlds From Within
- Innovation And Creativity – Great Gains From Existing Thinking
- From Vision to Execution: Communication, Culture, Participation, and Success
Book Leslie L. Kossoff for your Event!