- What You Say Before You Speak
- Improve Your People-Reading Skills
- Deal With Difficult People
- Speak Easy: Overcome the Number One Fear
- Facilitate Like a Pro
- To Catch Trout, Don’t Fish in a Catfish Pond
- Look What Happens When We Communicate Effectively
- Create an Effective, Meaningful Verbal Business Card
A client said Lillian Bjorseth could make the IRS tax code
interesting. Imagine her enthusiasm when she talks about business networking, business development and communication skills!
Lillian has helped tens of thousands of people nationwide build more social capital. She believes that networking and good communication are the 21st century tools to build relationships that help increase sales and enhance careers.
She urges large companies to embrace the concepts that small business has long used successfully.
Her confidence, enthusiasm and zeal create the learning environment you seek and get her consistently awesome reviews.
She helps you speak the language of your customers, peers, supervisors and top management through customized applications for boards of directors, corporate and association staff and employees and sales groups.
The Chicago Tribune calls her a “networking expert,” and the Association Forum of Chicagoland calls her “the business networking authority.”
Lillian was named one of the Great Women of the 21st Century and an Influential Woman in Business.
Books by Lillian D. Bjorseth
- Breakthrough Networking: Building Relationships That Last (third edition)
- Break the Ice & Target Your Market
- Masters of Networking (contributing author)