- Journey On: Launch your voyage with resolve, result and reward
- Meet the Challenge: Rise to significance with confidence, decision and purpose
- At your Service: Care for your customers with insight, excellence and passion
- Avoiding legal pitfalls.
- Rise to Significance with Confidence, Decision and Purpose
- Harness the Power of Positive Influence, Persuasion & Negotiation
- Creator of Passports to Success: Get What You Want, Set the Standard, Meet the Challenge, At Your Service
Linda Byars Swindling, JD brings over a decade of experience as a corporate, insurance and employment lawyer. She is an advanced trained mediator. Dispute Resolution and the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation. She currently manages local groups of CEO’s and key executives. A former media personality, clients use Linda to increase team communications, facilitate planning sessions and increase negotiation success. A TOP’s trained facilitator, she has been called a “bargaining expert” by American Way Magazine and “one of the country’s top experts on communications” by the Network for Executive Women. She helps you address conflict, improving management & employee relations and helping others get back to work. In addition, Linda consults with business owners and professionals regarding business strategies and avoiding legal pitfalls.
Harness the power of positive influence, persuasion and negotiation. Lead the way with integrity, credibility and certainty. Rise to significance with confidence, decision and purpose. Launch your voyage with resolve, result and reward. Care for your customers with insight, excellence and passion.
Books by Linda Byars Swindling, JD
- The Consultant’s Legal Guide
- The Productivity Path
- What Smart Trainers Know
- Impact Negotiation
- Back to Basics