- The Change Challenge
- Barrier Busting in a World of Obstacles
- Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way
- Living Your Values – Speaking Your Mind
- Diversity: It’s Not What You Know, It’s How You Apply It
- Realizing Unlimited Potential Through the Human Spirit
Linda Galindo’s mission is to deliver empowerment, diversity, change management and leadership to consulting, seminars, and customized services exclusively to health care clients.
If your mind-set is that you’re at least 85% responsible for your success—and that just 15% could depend on the way the wind blows—you can get the results you’re looking for. If not, odds are, you blame your problems and failures—big or small, personal or professional—on other people, “circumstances beyond my control,” or just plain bad luck. The good news? Accountability is not only a mind-set—it’s also a skill-set that everyone can learn. It may not be as easy as one-two-three, but it is a three-step process.