Combine an expertise in communication, persuasion and conflict management with humor, passion and pizzazz and you have a huge hit!
- Extreme Performance Makeover – Going from Satisfactory to Stupendous
- Innovate! Generate! Accelerate! Inspiring Yourself & Others to New Heights of Problem Solving
- Staying Right Side Up When Everything’s Upside Down: Achieving Excellence
- Create WOW! customer service
- Reduce conflict and negativity
- How to Create Unprecedented Buyer Loyalty
- Principles of Powerful Persuasion: Mastering the Art of Getting to Yes!
- Innovation and Creative Problem Solving
- How to Say No Without Feeling Guilty
Linda Larsen is not your typical business woman. She is passionately committed to helping people upgrade their thinking, improve their communication and increase their bottom line. But more than that, she is willing to do whatever it takes to get her message across and make it stick.
Yes, she is the founder and CEO of a successful communications company.
Linda’s passion and spontaneous humor stems from years as a professional actress in film, television and on the legitimate stage.
Her experience and training (she holds an undergraduate degree in Behavioral Sciences and a Master of Fine Arts Degree give her the unique ability to combine the entertaining, dynamic aspects of live theater with practical, high value content to produce lasting, positive changes.
She has also written or been featured in over 100 articles in such publications as Investor’s Business Daily, The Chicago Tribune, Opportunity World, Women In Business, Woman’s Day, Personal Excellence, among others.
Upgrade management skills
Increase innovation and creativity
Heighten skills of persuasion
Books by Linda L. Larsen, MFA
Book Linda L. Larsen, MFA for your Event!