- Motivating Staff During Tough Times: 10 Tips to Bring Passion Back to the Workplace!
- 10 Things Women Can Change In Order To Move Up Within the Organization!
- 10 Top Characteristics of Relationship Selling
- Building a Team That Works Together
- The Power of Leadership When It Comes From the Heart Instead of the Head
- Are You a Whiner or a Winner?
- Business Finesse: Dealing With Sticky Situations in the Workplace… or How To Keep Your CoolWhen Your Neck Is on the Line!
- Put Your Actions Where Your Mouth Is! 77 ways to manage your time and create inner peace!
- Working With & Selling to Different Generations!
Linda L. Talley will add value to your meeting or convention. She is an exciting, dynamic speaker with a new perspective on leadership, communication, customer service, marketing and personal excellence. She is upbeat, humorous, enthusiastic, interactive and tells people “how-to” have the life they’ve always wanted. Her audiences enjoy a step-by-step approach to business, life and living mixed with human and “real life” examples. Linda interprets the challenges, frustrations and upsets of the workplace and then offers solutions that can be applied immediately. These pragmatic techniques will take you to the next level because Linda Talley grows people from the inside out.
Driving the Business Through the Front Door: The Key Ingredients to Marketing!
Everyone within the organization is a marketer whether they have the title or not! It’s the key to doubling your sales and tripling your profits! It’s a way of life for everyone today! If you’re not marketing, you’re lagging behind and you’ll have a tough time catching up. Why? Because marketing is about building relationships-long-term relationships with customers to build a 10-20 year revenue stream. When you build relationships through marketing, you are creating awareness, visibility and credibility. It moves you from being a product or service provider to an interactive partner with your customers. If you want to gain customer loyalty and maximize your results (sales & profitability).