- Made a touchy subject comfortable
- Is Bullying the New Harassment?
- A skilled investigator of EEO complaints
- Linda will improve the work environment while enhancing relationships and results.
- Time Management for Busy Professionals
- Preventing violence in schools and workplaces
- Bullying – Is it only Effecting Children?
- Time Management for Busy Teachers
- Program to distinguish appropriate behaviors from those that are less desirable.
Linda S. Treasure’s shades of gray program is the premier sexual harassment prevention program.
Linda demonstrates an enduring commitment and passion for improving the work environment while enhancing relationships and results.
Dealing with the problem of sexual harassment can be a difficult job for the most experienced manager, supervisor or even human resource professional.
Her goal is to help you prevent and stop sexual harassment in the workplace and to handle it appropriately if it does occur.
Through many years of experience, she knows this is a realistic goal–since she has helped more than 5,000 organizations with their sexual harassment programs.
She speaks about helping your organization with sexual harassment issues.
These services include training for employees at all levels, training for in-house trainers, training for investigators and training for individuals in one-on-one sessions.
Linda discusses sexual harassment policies and procedures, preventative training programs, and handling of sexual harassment complaints.
Exploring the relationship between harassment and bullying in today’s workplace is essential.
How can your workforce be collaborative, innovative, and cohesive if some are harassed or bullied?
Book Linda S. Treasure, MA for your Event!