- Going Beyond Good Service to Exceed the Customer’s Expectations
- Why Customer Service is NOT Enough
- Create A Service Focused Team
- Customers as Partners: Build Loyalty and Repeat Business
- Learning the right strategies and attitudes can help the individual and organization embrace change successfully.
- Take responsibility to make change work.
- Understand that flexibility and adaptability are key success strategies
- Your Attitude is Showing
- When you pay attention to your customer; you can elevate the customer experience.
Lisa A. Ford delivers what her audiences want: presentations packed with strategies, statistics, examples & humor.
Her content inspires people to increase their personal, team and organization’s results.
She designs content personalized to the audience and the challenges they face and her presentations focus on customer service, leadership, team challenges and change.
Her strategies will help you:
Create a service-focused team that lives and breathes a philosophy of customer service first
Improve the customer’s experience
Engage your customers to create positive word-of-mouth
Develop leadership strategies that encourage a customer-centric culture
Determine which of management’s actions are roadblocks to loyal customers
Keep complaints from going higher and becoming costly or damaging
Books by Lisa A. Ford