- Learn the techniques to eradicate complexity
- Identify Trends: Future Proof Your Organization
- Simplification Strategy.
Lisa Bodell a global leader on simplification, productivity and innovation, who leaves audiences inspired to change and arms them with radically simple tools to get to the work that matters.
Bodell brings a compelling perspective to the sought-after topics of simplification and innovation.
A thought leader and serial entrepreneur, her trans-formational message has inspired executives at top-ranked organizations such as Google, Cisco, Citigroup, and the U.S. Navy War College.
Lisa provides a provocative yet practical approach that enables organizations and individuals to eradicate the unnecessary complexity and time-sucks that hold them back from more meaningful work, and allow simplicity to become their new operating system.
In many organizations, we’re stuck in the land of status quo. We’ve forgotten how to think differently, and lack the simple tools to solve problems creatively. The very structures put in place inside organizations to help them grow all too often hold them back.
An inspirational call to arms: to start a revolution in how we think and how we work.
If you want people to approach change differently, you have to help them change their approach.
End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation Revolution. Using engaging interactivity, real-world examples and practical advice, Bodell shares how teams can actually do less and achieve more by learning how to pivot quickly and better embrace change. Leaders learn why providing guardrails to their teams instead of handcuffs can reignite critical aptitudes such as curiosity, inquiry, creative problem-solving, and more.
- Everyone is a change agent.
- Change involves a toolkit, not a process.
- Reignite curiosity, inquiry and creative problem solving.
- Small changes can make a big impact.
Complexity is killing companies’ ability to innovate and adapt, and simplicity is quickly becoming the competitive advantage of our time.
Lisa Bodell, inspires leaders and their teams to proactively move beyond the feelings of frustration and futility that come with so much unproductive work in today’s corporate world, to create a corporate culture where valuable, essential, meaningful work is the norm.
By learning how to eliminate redundancies, communicate with clarity, and make simplification a habit, individuals and companies can begin to recognize which activities are time-sucks and which create lasting value.
Using highly engaging stories and techniques, Bodell proves that by using simplicity as an operating principle, we can eliminate the organizational and individual busywork that consumes us every day, and instead spend more time on the work that matters.
- Get informed by examples that resonate: consumers will pay more for simpler experiences; people recommend companies that exemplify simplicity; employees are brand champions in companies that operate with simplicity.
- Identify areas for simplification within your organization
- Learn techniques to make simplification a habit.
- Understand which tasks take the most (unnecessary) time both individually and as a team.
- Start to create a culture of simplification and exemplify its practices.
Bodell has contributed her expertise to a wide variety of media. She is a monthly contributor to Forbes and has frequently appeared in other media including: Fast Company, WIRED, The New York Times, Inc., Bloomberg Businessweek, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, FOX News, and CNN.
She has also been featured in many major books such as Warren Berger’s A More Beautiful Question, Adam Grant’s Originals, and After Shock, the upcoming 50-year celebration based on futurist Alvin Toffler’s Future Shock.
She has served on the board of advisors of several organizations, including
the Global Agenda Council for the World Economic Forum,
the United States National Security Agency,
the Association of Professional Futurists, and
the Novartis board of Diversity & Inclusion.
Books by Lisa Bodell
- Kill the Company: End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation
- Why Simple Wins: Escape the Complexity Trap and Get to Work That Matters
Book Lisa Bodell for your Event!