- Women are often viewed as less likely than men to take the risks required of investors
- Women have innate abilities in the forms of intuition and instinct that not only help them choose the right deals
- Marketing and business development
Lisa Moren Bromma: Sales; Negotiations for Small Business and real estate issues.
She has also been a marketing specialist.
She is a much sought after marketing advise for many large institutional note buyers, financial services, and private mortgages of the country.
Women need to approach real estate investing intelligently, with confidence in their own abilities and knowledge, but knowing that in some deals the deck may be stacked against them.
She also invests in private mortgage industry.
She can tell you is that you need to develop a network of people that you work with who can make you strong where you are weak.
Have you tried to succeed but are finding it difficult her program may be the answer.
If you have money available for flipping short sales, now is the time to make money…while the sun is shining!
Books by Lisa Moren Bromma
- Wise Women Invest in Real Estate
- Real Estate Investing for the Utterly Confused
- Soup to Nuts…Everything You Need to Know to Be a Successful Real Estate Investor.