- Full range of process issues: payoffs, design techniques, change management, process ownership, metrics, organizational structure, transition planning, Six Sigma
- Explore cutting-edge issues of operational innovation & excellence in progressive, process-oriented organizations
- Enterprise transformation & operational innovation
- New models of governing processes with examples of their applications & demonstrate the benefits that organizations can reap
- Harnessing the Power of Process
- Process Design & Redesign
- Leading & Maintaining the Transition to Process
- Governance and resource management
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Pre & Post Integration
Lisa W. Hershman, seasoned business professional as she presents to global audiences, drawing upon her experiences with a client list that includes household names like BMW, Pfizer, PepsiCo, and State Farm Insurance, as well as governmental units, including the U.S. Air Force and Sandia National Labs.
She has also been a frequent contributor to BusinessWeek and her columns have appeared in Forbes.
Hershman has appeared as a business expert on Fox Business News, the Jim Bohannon Show, the Ron Insana Show, and other nationally syndicated business radio programs.
Hershman specializing in operations, organization, and management.
Her practical experience, engineering background, and engaging presentation style on business process reengineering.
Her global implementation of business process reengineering principles.
Avnet is the world’s largest B2B distributor of electronic components and computer equipment. Hershman’s successful management of Operational Excellence initiatives in the 72 countries in which Avnet has operations led to her being honored with the Avnet Corporate Chairman’s Award.
Hershman led Process and Resource Development efforts at Brightpoint Inc., a global provider of integrated logistics services, where she reduced defects per million by 97 percent in three months.
Her foundational skills as an engineer were honed during her time with General Electric, where she managed a portion of the Seawolf attack submarine program.
Hershman has been featured addressing current trends affecting women in the corporate world for Fortune Magazine and Monster.
She served as the Chairwoman of Avnet’s Executive Women’s Forum, as National Secretary of the Business and Professional Women’s Foundation, and as a commissioner on the Commission for Women.
She serves as a Board Member for the Center of Interactive Learning and Collaboration, the Consortium for Advanced Management International, and the Richard G. Lugar Excellence in Public Service Series.
Hershman earned her degree, studying engineering and industrial distribution.
She has also studied Innovation.
Books by Lisa W. Hershman