- Creating High Engagement Teams
- From Pain to Gain: Managing Conflict at Work
- Managing Challenging People & Staying Sane!
- Leading Staff through the Maze of Organizational Change
- Finding the Win-Win: Negotiation Skills at Work
- Difficult People: Dealing with Challenging People
- Leadership Development Program for Excellence
- Conflict Management: Strategies for managing conflict in the workplace
- Active Listening: Your listening style giving constructive feedback
Dr. Liz Berney is high energy, dynamic, humorous and immensely practical in her talks on teams, change, stress and conflict in the workplace.
Your audience will be challenged, provoked and intrigued by concepts and concrete strategies to improve life at work.
Learn hands-on strategies and obtain tools to enhance team communication, cohesion and accountability over time and space, with the ultimate goal of heightening individual and team performance.
Customer service, tactical skills and hands-on strategies for giving top-notch customer service to both your internal and external customers.
How to “Go the Extra Mile” and Manage Difficult Customers are two key areas of focus.
Identification of specific strategies for enhanced team communication, problem-solving and decision-making.
Clients include: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Tropicana, Baldrige Quality Award, Coca Cola, Raytheon, Starwood Hotels, Fannie Mae, MCI, Marriott Corporation, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. House of Representatives, the Inter-American Development Bank, AT&T, American Red Cross, Dartmouth College, National Cooperative Bank, Shorebank, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the U.S. Senate.
“Liz moved our senior team to a significantly greater level of communication, problem solving and overall performance.”