- Learn which foods slash your risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and more
- Understand the science behind losing and maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Liz translates the complex science of nutrition into advice that’s sensible, doable and based on today’s hectic lifestyles.
- Ultimate Foods for Ultimate Health…and don’t forget the chocolate
- Healthy Eating in a Hectic World
- Feeding Kids Healthy Foods in an Unhealthy World
Liz Pearson, R.D., (Registered Dietitian): She has a passion for peanut butter sandwiches and an undying love for chocolate.
Liz’s approach to healthy eating is sane and sensible. She communicates timely, relevant nutrition research, while emphasizing the need for fun food (like chocolate!) in moderation.
Liz’s mission is to translate the often-confusing and ever-changing science of healthy eating into practical, common sense advice that people can follow in their busy lives.
Liz has won numerous awards for her communication and presentation skills.
She just won the prestigious Gold Award from Cuisine which recognizes excellence in food writing and food recipes.
Liz is well known and respected by the media and appears regularly on radio and television.
She does a regular segment on CBC News World and has appeared on shows such as Canada AM, Breakfast Television, City TV, Health on the Line, More to Life, Daytime, CBC Radio and 680 News.
She’s been featured in newspapers and magazines, including the Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, Ottawa Citizen, Edmonton Journal, Calgary Herald, Vancouver Sun, Montreal Gazette, Halifax Herald and Today’s Parent.
Liz was the “Ask the Expert” nutrition columnist for Chatelaine magazine for many years. She continues to contribute feature articles for magazines and newspapers.
Liz is a sought-after spokesperson for the food industry and has worked with companies such as
She represented the 5-to-10-a-day fruit and vegetable campaign, sponsored by The Heart and Stroke Foundation and the Cancer Society, for many years.
When Liz speaks, people don’t just listen, they change. Liz’s infectious enthusiasm, coupled with her unbridled passion and in-depth expertise, motivates people to make dramatic changes in the way they eat and live.
Liz received her Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition.
Books by Liz E. Pearson, R.D.
- When in Doubt, Eat Broccoli! (but leave some room for chocolate!)
- The Ultimate Healthy Eating Plan (that still leaves room for chocolate!)
- Ultimate Foods for Ultimate Health (and don’t forget the chocolate!)