- Marketing: Why Your Customers Buy & How to Get Them to Buy More
- Employee Branding: Attracting & Engaging Employees to Increase Your Bottom Line!
- Internal Branding: How To Create A Corporate Culture That Helps You Get, Keep, And Motivate Your Best Employees
- Winning Customer Loyalty: How to Create the Brand Experience to Keep Customers for Life!
- Launching a New Brand with Explosive Results!
- How to Build a Strong, Consistent Brand Inside & Out that Gives You a Competitive Advantage
- How to Build Flawless Recall So That Customers Think of You First
- Practical Presentations for More Sales
- Marketing: Monstrous Missteps You Can Use to Learn, Laugh, & Grow Your Business
Liz Goodgold, has been called the “Jerry Seinfeld of Marketing” for her uncanny ability to find humor in everyday communication. You want to increase sales, Liz delivers proven strategies
Welcome to our recession where the true secret to survival is
marketing! If you are ready to:
Captivate new clients
Enchant your referral sources
Dominate your category
Retain and reward your existing customers
Conjure up new business from your current clients
She translates abstract marketing ideas into easy-to-understand applications through the use of real-world examples and personal stories.
You need to harness the power of branding. Liz presents tactical and practical ideas
You want to launch a new service, Liz builds mindshare that translates into market share.
Liz’s presentations are substantial doses of marketing; her messages linger long after she has left the stage. Your audience walks away today with ideas that can be implemented tomorrow.
Elizabeth Goodgold, Branding is what separates you from the sea of similarity. Turn your brand into your most valuable asset. Branding helps you create new markets—it’s the foundation of all your marketing efforts.
Naming is to branding as location is to real estate. Grab your target market’s attention, deliver an idea, or make a promise. Give more power to your brand name—make it distinctive, memorable, and easy to pronounce.
A slogan is a phrase that follows your brand name and supports your branding strategy. Explain your unique position and differentiate yourself from your competitors with a slogan that sings! A catchy slogan attracts attention to your brand name, and a truly great slogan can become your most powerful branding weapon.
How to Create a Hot Personal Brand So That Customers and Clients Choose You!
99 Monstrous Missteps You Can Use to Learn, Laugh, &
Grow Your Business
How to Write a Recommendation
Less is More –
One fabulous sentence is worth more than 2 pages of hyperbole.
Your 7-second hook!
Books by Liz Goodgold
- Duh! Marketing: 99 Monstrous Missteps You Can Use to Learn, Laugh and Grow Your Business
- Duh! Marketing:18 Easy Secrets to Hot Branding and More Sales!
- Taglines as a Marketing Tool
- Creating a Hot Personal Brand So that Customers and Clients Choose You!
- Your 7-second hook revealed!