- Many women have been conditioned to settle for getting by instead of getting what you want
- You must create and maintain a unique identity from your competition and then aggressively market that position through every part of your business, making sure your customers know what is different about you and your business.
- Sizzling Customer Service
- What You Must Know to Maximize Sales and Profits
- Policies and regulations are meant to help companies run smoothly, but could they be driving your customers away?
- Companies talk about giving good customer service, yet fail to define it.
- Marketing Tips: Making Your Business Thrive!
Liz Tahir a marketing specialist, and writer, draws upon her own wealth of experience as a corporate executive and an entrepreneur.
Liz knows how to engage a diverse, multi-cultural audience, her programs, such as The Art of Negotiating, Retail Marketing, Leadership, Customer Service, Branding/Positioning, combine real-world experience with tomorrow’s cutting edge thinking, delivered in a warm, humorous manner.
An experienced media subject, Liz has been written about or quoted in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, Advertising Age, Women’s Wear Daily, Inc. Magazine. She was selected Business Woman of the Year by the Woman Business Owners Association and received the Lifetime Achievement Award from Fashion Group International.