- Verbal & Non-verbal communication tips for career and interview success
- Wardrobe strategies for career confidence (for Men/Women & customized by industry & Job Rank)
- Affordable Professional Wardrobe Tips
- Networking for career success
- Creating Compelling Interview Correspondence (Cover letters, Resumes, Thank-You Notes, and other Correspondence)
- Minorities/Latinos/Women in job market: Our point of difference
Lizandra Vega has years of experience in recruiting, and image advising.
She has recently launched the tell all book on “the why” that hinders jobseekers from landing the job.
The Image of Success:
Make a Great Impression and
Land The Job You Want:
focuses on the ABCs jobseekers’ need to ace the interview.
She accomplishes this through: “A” for Appearance, “B” Behavior and “C” for Communication.
Throughout her professional career, she has worked with thousands of candidates as an executive recruiter, coaching candidates on career, interview strategies and personal image.
Television segments for NY1 and Univision’s, Noticias 41 al Despertar.