- Specific tools to use on the playing field to achieve winning results.
- The most effective way to use time, talent, energy and resources is by a plan
- PARTNERING begins with common goals, establishes a Charter, and sets guidelines for effective communication and interaction.
- More Than a Carrot on a String
- Teamwork is the essential ingredient of any smooth-running and successful organization.
- Giving excellent service can be fun and challenging!
- When we interact with another person, whether it be a customer or a co-worker (internal customer), we are using service skills
- There is no single skill more important than communication!
- Turning Criticism into Constructive Feedback
Loren Lasher, M.A., specializing in the field of human resource training and development, for many years. Lasher facilitates, teaches, trains, and motivates, helping his clients achieve positive changes in behavior resulting in greater productivity, efficiency and morale.
He specializes in: Partnering, Strategic Planning, Leadership Skill Development, Team-Building, Communication Skills, Customer Service, and Change.
His clients include a wide array of public sector organizations, and large and small private businesses seeking to improve their performance by maximizing the potential of their leaders and workers.
Book Loren D. Lasher, M.A. for your Event!