- Say Something Smart — Speak with Power
- Write Something Smart: Business Writing in the 21st Century
- Present with Power and Panache
- Talking with Anyone about Anything
- Effective PowerPoint
- Crisis Communications
- Deadlines & Finish Lines: Winning the Race of Life
Lorri Vaughter Allen: Strives For Positive Publicity, Not Negative News. Headlines, interviews, live shots and lead stories that does not have to spell disaster. Lorri will demonstrate how to be your own spin doctor. Lorri takes the fear out of being in the spotlight and gives you the tools to attract or avoid unwanted media attention.
Lorri Allen has worked as the news director at CBS where she has hired more than 20 on-air reporters, producers and social media producers. She coordinated efforts that resulted in the station’s first two Edward R. Murrow regional awards.
Lorri has worked as a reporter, anchor, producer, radio host and a weather forecaster. Knowing that her background in broadcasting is extensive, she concentrated on digital and print skills during her coursework at Cronkite.
She helps clients to communicate clearly and especially when in crisis.
Whether you seek headlines as free publicity or need to deflect the press from bad news, Lorri will interact with the media for positive results.
Her personable, high-energy and interactive style instantly makes the audiences and clients comfortable and informed.
- Bachelor of Journalism, Broadcast Sequence
- Master’s degree in Mass Communication