- How to Stay Right Side Up In An Upside Down World
- Get Along With Almost Everyone Almost All The Time
- Youth Violence
Luan K. Jackson is a communications specialist who brings a refreshing brand of vitality and versatility from varied professional backgrounds to the platform.
She will help you communicate effectively, resolve conflict, manage stress, and achieve balance.
Luan weaves her experiences together in an artful, inspirational way that motivates the listener for growth and change.
Have you always dreamed of achieving your best in life?
Better relationships, better health, better job?
Do you look back on the past and wish you had done things differently?
Have you ever said to yourself: “If I knew then what I know now…”
- “I am just unhappy.”
- “I can’t seem to get anything right…each decision seems to make my life worse.”
- “I said I would never make this mistake again, and here I am… why am I doing this?”
- “If I could just get a better job/marry a better person/ move to a different state…I would be OK.”
- “Who am I? I don’t even know what I want.”
- “My life consists of getting up in the morning, going to work, coming home and doing what my spouse tells me to do, going to bed…I don’t have a life!”
- “I’ve tried getting through to my teenage son, but nothing works; it seems that he is slowly slipping away.”
- “I made a decision when I was 18 that ruined my life…but what can you do? I just have to live with it.”
- “I am angry all the time.”
Life is too short; the time to live your life to your maximum potential is now as a mental health specialist.
She will help you create a road map to being your true self. I will help you achieve the life “you were supposed to live.”
Luan has a master’s degree in psychology and administration. She has a bachelor’s degree in nursing and is a certified specialist in psychiatric mental health nursing. She has certificates of achievement in business administration.
Luan has held various professional positions, including being appointed Director of Nursing at 25 years of age. She is a nurse entrepreneur and established a full-service mental health clinic which, under her leadership, obtained national accreditation in only two years of existence.
Luan has spoken professionally for many years as she has shared her national and international ideas.