- Domestic Violence Against Women
- Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking Laws in the United States
- Teen Dating & Violence
- How Community Service Can Lead You to Your Next Career
- Founding & Managing a Nonprofit Organization
- Building Strong Partnerships in the Private Sector
- Transitioning from Motherhood to the Workforce
- Prejudice: The workforce against: Stay At Home Moms
- Ludy Green, Ph.D., helps women across all racial and economic barriers
- Ending Domestic Violence Captivity A Guide to Economic Freedom
Ludy Green, Ph.D., (M.A., in Human Resources and a Ph.D., in Industrial Organization Psychology) is an expert on U.S. domestic violence and human trafficking issues.
Drawing on her many years of experience in the human resources field, Ludy Green founded Second Chance Employment Services to help women at risk find stable employment, assisting them in achieving financial independence.
An advocate for women and children, Green has served as a U.S. delegate to Vietnam, Chile and most recently as a Cultural Ambassador to Syria and Jordan.
Green has been appointed to prestigious boards, commissions, and advisory positions.
She has also been the recipient of numerous awards for her work as a champion of women-at-risk and in the human resources and advocacy sectors.
Green’s recent trips to Jordan and Syria focused on financial empowerment of women as a necessary solution to global economic inequality.