- Goal-setting and goal-achieving: Converting Potential to Performance
- Practical ways of ensuring staff are motivated to achieve the best results possible
- The importance of preparation cannot be over-emphasised – learn effective methods and planning practice
- How visualisation can be used in business to generate superior results
- Importance of goal-setting with techniques for achieving those goals
Luke Cunliffe has developed his expertise through combining his unique experience as an extreme runner and highly successful business person.
He is an exceptional communicator who possesses great energy for his work. He believes that all individuals have the capacity for substantial growth, learning and development in the work environment, and is dedicated to helping people become excellent.
Luke Cunliffe understands that each one of us can achieve success. Through the application of a sound strategy, good planning and a determined approach we are all capable of attaining our goals.
His aim is to help people believe in themselves so that they can step outside their comfort zone and succeed.
Luke has competed successfully in over sixty marathons, ultra-marathons and extreme foot-races.
He has written for Runners World Magazine, Mens Fitness and Running
Fitness. He has appeared on television and radio.
Luke Cunliffe goal is to enhance the development and growth of your key individuals.