- Soul at Work – creating conditions that allow the mind, body and spirit to flourish in the workplace
- Leading from Within leaders are visionaries who can help others to see what they see and who can bring out the best in them
- Workplace Wellness thru Humor, Optimism and Creativity
- Unity in Diversity
- At the Edge of the Light – Life is about changes and losses.
- Have you allowed anger to control you instead of listening to its message or harnessing its power?
Lynn Durham is an RN, an adjunct professor on wellness, she writes and speaks about aliveness, working with people who want to release anxiety, anger and anguish, those who want to embrace, cherish and celebrate life. As a writer, Lynn has contributed stories to Laura Lagana’s book about caregivers – Touched by Angels of Mercy and is the author of articles, and monthly columns. Focused on optimum mind/body/spirit well-being, Lynn does keynotes, TV/radio appearances. Blending her knowledge as a nurse with the wisdom gained through life experience and mixing it with her own brand of lighthearted optimism, Lynn serves up an antidote for the challenges of day-to-day business and life. After connecting with Lynn through her writing, holistic programs, people never see the world quite the same again and feel better.