- How to reveal obvious yet invisible stagnant pools of talent and perceptions
- How to use dialogue and stories to stimulate scenarios for planning.
- Innovation, learning to observe, and let it go (
- Communication skills, which may include the language of influence, listening and negotiation as well as somatics (
- Do you recognize any of these symptoms? People holding back their opinions in meetings, no influence
- Strengthen your leadership skills, move into entrepreneurship, find a new calling in life, or put more passion and originality into your lifestyle, this session will strip off the fabric that’s holding you back.
Maggie has learned the art of “figuring it out” and “saying it like it is”. One of 25 Most Influential Women. She also received the inaugural “Phenomenal Influence Award” and Young Entrepreneur “Mentor of the Year” . Maggie Milne is an “OH!Riginality Specialist”, M.C., Writer and Entrepreneur. She has a reputation for zealous, highly interactive programs with a twist. Maggie is known as a woman of action and vision. Her specialized field is Systems and Whole Brain Thinking, with an extensive background in Organizational Development. She has studied at Harvard, Boston School of Fine Arts, the Monroe Institute and the Herrmann Brain Dominance Creativity Centre. Maggie has a cum laude degree in languages from Lakehead University.
She has never been traditional, and she has never stood still. Using real life examples, an upbeat sense of humour and solid theory, Maggie powerfully guides leaders to a refreshed level of confidence in their strategic abilities, and infuses a stimulating energy which will translate into system wide clout.
Maggie’s rich diversity of experience in organizational systems, human resources and community development is the result of her love of learning. She is innovative, irreverent and definitely not nestled into a square on any organizational chart!
Books by Maggie Miline