- Enhancing Performance and Credibility
- What to ask your lawyer before you testify
- Surviving Cross-Examination
- Things Better Left Unsaid
- Hostile Lawyer, Hostile Judge
Millions of business people will “take the stand” in the next few years. Yet, despite the importance of their courtroom testimony, few are ever trained to be trustworthy, credible witnesses. This seminar is designed to provide business audiences with a brief overview of the areas in which most people can enhance their credibility during testimony. Each section sub-topic is also the seed of a pithy,shorter lecture, if time and budget should so dictate.
A separate seminar, designed for law enforcement officers, is somewhat more technical, and focuses on the courtroom qualities necessary to help the prosecution gain a conviction.
Books by Marc D. Garfinkle