- Brain-Based Leadership: Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Your Employees
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Face Your Challenges with Ease and Grace
- Burden of Greatness: Understanding the Restless Spirit of Driven Women
- It’s not how much you do, it’s the emotion that you put into what you do that makes the difference
Dr. Marcia Reynolds, PsyD, loves to change people’s minds. She is considered an expert on how the brain works. She travels around the world speaking about leadership and on organizational change programs. She has worked within a variety of industries with clients in organizations such as Medtronic, Nokia, British Telecom, GlaxoSmithKline, Amgen, American Express, Maersk, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Advance Auto, Home National Bank, and Staples plus many agencies of the National Institute of Health.
Marcia is an experienced presenter at conferences worldwide. She has also developed training departments for a number of corporations. Her greatest success story came as a result of designing the employee development program for a semiconductor manufacturing company facing bankruptcy. Working with the executive staff, the company not only turned around, it became the top IPO in the US.
Books by Marcia Reynolds, Psy.D.
- Outsmart Your Brain! How to Make Success Feel Easy
- Capture the Rapture:Step Out of Your Head and Leap Into Life