- Recipe for Success: The most important ingredients
- La Dolce V.I.T.A.: Vitality, Italian style, with Taste and Activity
- Live Your Best Life-Create Your masterpiece: How to find your passion to create your masterpiece.
- Life is a combination of Pasta and Magic
- Meet & Greet with Book Signing / Cooking demo
Maria Liberati, as a former international supermodel,
Maria never dreamed that she would go from being a fashion diva to a domestic diva. Ironically, while jet setting off to modeling assignments around the world,
Maria became closer to the simplicity of life and food in the country setting of her family’s vineyard in the mountains of central Italy. She began to experience the real tastes of food that she knew from her childhood.
Her passion with food began at the early age when she would accompany ‘nonno’ (grandfather) on his early morning Saturday trips to the Italian Market in Philadelphia to pick out all the fresh ingredients for the Sunday family meal.
During her time there, she studied the art of making the famed Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese. Her portrait painting was exhibited all throughout the world including the Metropolitan Museum of Art where the painting and the artist were honored at a special ceremony for the contributions of Italians to the World.
Maria began writing food articles and restaurant review columns. She was soon asked to conduct cooking programs while in Italy and then in the States. Maria’s cooking philosophy that she shares here with you, is to create recipes that simply transform the freshest ingredients without changing their essential flavors. Participants will feel that they participated in more than just a speech but a unique experience, part of a special event that they were part of and attendees will come away with new ideas and feelings.
Books by Maria Liberati
- The Basic Art of Italian Cooking
- The Basic Art of Italian Cooking-Holidays & Special Occasions
- Recipes from The Italian Kitchen
- La Dolce V.I.T.A.