- BrainPlay: Creative Problem Solving
- Motivating Your Staff In Customer Care
- Harassment: Dealing with a ‘Touchy’ Subject
- OSHA Queen’ Series: Safety Training Without Snooze Alarms!
- DiversityPlay: What’s Your Diversity IQ?
- SafetyPlay: Safety in the Workplace is No Accident!
- TeamPlay: Developing and Building Team Spirit!
- Mentoring Your ‘Generation Y’ Employees
- Clues to Solve the Mystery of Stress
Marianne E. Frederick, MHSA Interactive Educator, and Humorist. It’s an intriguing combination of talents, and she feels that her sense of humor has shaped her into a better speaker, educator, and therapist.
Has a Masters’s in Health Services Administration (MHSA), but she enjoys telling everyone that the MHSA stands for “Masters in Humorously Sharing Anecdotes.”
Her topics of HUMOR relate to health, creativity, and productivity.
Her audiences have included medical, business, and educational professionals who have been energized and entertained in various formats, from keynote speeches to day-long retreats.
She promises to introduce you to “LAUGHTERCISE” TM as a way to discover the physical and mental benefits of laughter.