- BrainPlay: Creative Problem Solving
- Motivating Your Staff In Customer Care
- Harassment: Dealing with a ‘Touchy’ Subject
- OSHA Queen’ Series: Safety Training Without Snooze Alarms!
- DiversityPlay: What’s Your Diversity IQ?
- SafetyPlay: Safety in the Workplace is No Accident!
- TeamPlay: Developing and Building Team Spirit!
- Mentoring Your ‘Generation Y’ Employees
- Clues to Solve the Mystery of Stress
Marianne E. Frederick, Interactive Educator and Humorist whose original career was Physical Therapy.
It’s an intriguing combination of talents, and she feels that her sense of humor has shaped her into a better speaker, educator and therapist.
She earned a Masters in Health Services Administration (MHSA), but enjoys telling everyone that the MHSA really stands for a “Masters in Humorously Sharing Anecdotes”.
Her topic of HUMOR as it relates to health, creativity and productivity.
Her audiences have included medical, business and educational professionals who have been energized and entertained in a variety of formats from keynote speeches to day-long retreats.
She promises to introduce you to “LAUGHTERCISE” TM as a way to discover the physical and mental benefits of laughter.