- Dr. Mom’s life-changing message is guaranteed to inform, inspire, entertain, and motivate.
- Improving the Quality of Your Journey
- Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- Promoting Positive Behavior in Kids
- Ten Essentials for Effective Parents
- Raising Amicable Children in Today’s Society
- Critical Factors for Early Breastfeeding Success
Marianne Neifert, M.D., better known as Dr. Mom, is a well known pediatrician, dynamic professional speaker, author of four parenting books, magazine feature writer, and mother of five grown children–all born during her medical training. For millions of parents, the name “Dr. Mom” is synonymous with practical, prudent, empowering advice, laced with empathic support and reassurance. Successfully combining medicine and motherhood has eminently equipped Dr. Mom to offer sage counsel about the universal quest to balance one’s personal and professional life. She is a Clinical Professor of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is also pursuing her Master’s of Theological Studies. Dr. Neifert has authored four parenting books, and is a contributing editor for Parenting and BabyTalk Magazines. She makes frequent media appearances and has been a guest on Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, 20/20, CNN, and other national television programs. A knowledgeable, compassionate, and gifted communicator, Dr. Mom has addressed audiences in 45 states and 6 foreign countries, sharing hard-earned insights that resonate with anyone who has ever felt overwhelmed by the pressures of a hectic and fast-paced lifestyle. She imparts affirming, funny, and poignant lessons on parenting and family life, personal growth and self-discovery, and balancing today’s multitude of competing priorities. Dr. Mom’s life-changing message is guaranteed to inform, inspire, entertain, and motivate.
Books by Marianne R. Neifert, M.D.
- Dr. Mom’s Prescription for Preschoolers
- Dr. Mom: A Guide to Baby and Child Care.
- Dr. Mom’s Parenting Guide: Commonsense Guidance for the Life of Your Child.
- Dr. Mom’s Guide to Breastfeeding
- Just What I Needed to Hear”, in Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul
- Dr. Mom’s Greatest Lesson for Parents”, in Parent School