- Strategies for a Successful Management Style
- Targeting the Hispanic Market / Media Training / Management
- Progress Towards Managing Cultural Differences
- Structural and Organizational Change
- Creating Multicultural programs / Managing Cultural Differences in the Workplace
- Examining your Business Culture
- Management culture and new perspectives / Strategies for a Successful Management Style
- Structural and organizational change / Conflict Management
- Creating Successful Community Outreach Programs
Mariela Tragash has extensive experience in marketing, advertising, communications, strategic planning, tactical, and branding.
Her broad skill set includes management of multi-task force / cross-functional teams, conflict management, focus groups, facilitator, and corporate media trainer. Mariela’s services include: Seminars / Workshops / Presentations.
Tragash has successfully created and implemented marketing / PR outreach programs for consumer packaged goods, retail / food, health, entertainment, telecommunications and other related industries.
These innovative consumer education programs have received national recognition for achieving high brand awareness, sales increase, and market penetration for Fortune 500 and government agencies.
She is bilingual in English/Spanish with strong written and verbal skills.
Tragash has provided services for Procter & Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, The Washington Apple Commission, Warner Brothers, GTE, Conagra, and Clorox and government agencies such as the California Department of Health Services.
Tragash has acted in TV and radio commercials and had hosted cable shows as well as the membership drive shows/series for PBS.
Mariela has been a speaker at Convention Center/s, Speciality Clubs, Expos, Chamber of Commerce meetings, Business Associations,
Executive Forums, National Business Conferences, School Districts,
and Social Marketing Conferences.